Onion Juice for Hair Growth- Benefits of Onion Juice for Hair Growth.
Many people wonder whether onion juice is good for hair. The answer is yes. Onion Juice for Hair Growth has been found to have numerous benefits such as improving hair volume, Stimulating growth and for hair regrowth.
Onion Juice for Hair Growth
Onions contain sulfur which helps in collagen production which is responsible for production of healthy skin cells which in turn facilitate hair growth. Onions also contain antibacterial properties that help fight scalp infections that may hinder hair growth or may cause hair loss. Massaging the scalp with onion juice helps to stimulate blood supply to the hair follicles resulting to hair growth.
Onion Juice Benefits for Hair Growth.
-Onion Juice when applied on the scalp helps to improve blood circulation which stimulates hair growth.
-Onion Juice contains sulfur that helps prevent hair breakage and thinning.
-Onion Juice has anti-bacterial properties that help fight scalp infections that may lead to hair breakage or hair loss.
-Onion Juice adds shine to hair with its regular use.
-Onion Juice helps to add volume to hair making it look healthy and strong.
-Onion Juice helps slow premature greying of hair due to its antioxidants properties.
-Onion Juice helps to fight dandruff due to its antibacterial properties.
How to Make Onion Juice for Hair Growth
1. Peel 2-3 pieces of onion.
2. Cut them into pieces then blend them into a paste.
3. Put the onion paste in a cheese cloth and squeeze out the juice. This will prevent the onion pieces from getting into your hair which can prove hard to remove.
4. For those who may find the smell of onions to be too strong, one can add essential oils such as Rosemary or Lavender oil or lemon juice.
How to Use Onion Juice for Hair Growth
1. Apply the onion juice on the scalp making sure to reach the hair roots
2. Massage gently into the scalp.
2. Leave it on the hair for around 30 minutes then wash it off using a mild shampoo. Do this at least once per week to see positive results.
Onion Juice Hair Growth Success
Although no extensive research has been done on the use of onion juice for hair loss, some study published by Journal of Dermatology showed that using onion juice might help to regrow some hair, in those with hair loss. Growth was reported within 2-4 weeks of use.